• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to here and the Bearded Dragon...

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
Hey...they're even round.

By the way....I hope Pancake doesn't mind that we've hi-jacked her thread. :)

You seem to do that alot these days. lol ::)

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Pancake said:
I will get some pics and post them. Her head is a yellowish orange colour and her back is a little browner... be interesting to see if her colours get more vibrant

Hi and welcome. I am new to the site too. I read somewhere to keep their color vibrant to feed them carrots and yellow peppers. It keep their beta carotene intake up and their colors bright. My Lola loves carrots. She steals them from my cat.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the upholstery needles might hurt but there is always duct tape to hold them open...you know the saying, if you cant duct it f*#^ it.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pancake said:
not a problem lol.... gives me a good idea of your characters ;D

Well now you understand the warning of the odd ones here :) You will notice we just start picking on each other randomly and feel free to jump in any time you like.

Latest posts