• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Pet for the children!

Javier

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yea that was what I was looking at to, BUT THEY HAVE WINGS!!! [emoji33] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't fly though. Besides. Only adults have wings. You'll be feeding xs small small and medium for a long time before you get winged adults [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

David Crouchman

Bearded Dragon Egg
View attachment 17676
Hi everyone. This is Sugar Gal, our new bearded dragon. Guessing she is about 2 mnths old. We have 3 boys age 3, 5 and 6 that named her and love helping with her care.
Setup is a 40 gal breeder, 150W basking bulb, UVB and a night heat bulb that i turn on sometimes
She ate 16 crickets in 3 feedings her first day home and has slowed down a little since.
Today she ate 3 crickets and 4 wax worms. An order of phoenix worms should arrive soon.
View attachment 17675
Not sure what you would call her color.
She's drinking water when i sprinkle it on her snout. Starting to shed on her face. She also has refused kale and carrots so far, but has eaten a few pieces of tomato.
I am considering breeding a feeder, maybe crickets or phoenix worms.
Looking forward to meeting some people that know more than i do to get some ideas Thanks
My little boy called Tunga looks like yours i have never had one before just hope he is healthy.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Latest posts