• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member..need advice

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I think i'm going to order the repashy. I've looked into the pangea in the past but they were all mostly fruit so I never ordered. I usually give my other beardie fruit once a month, usually less. But would it be okay to give it more often?
Fruit is more of a treat but they make A Pangea with bugs and fruit in it.
I think i'm going to order the repashy. I've looked into the pangea in the past but they were all mostly fruit so I never ordered. I usually give my other beardie fruit once a month, usually less. But would it be okay to give it more often?
Real fruit is more of a treat. The Pangea that is recommended is the one with bugs in it, they claim it is comparable to Oxbow Critical Care which is normally used for bearded dragons. Oxbow Critical Care is also flavored with fruit.

Latest posts