• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New in town

jbean7916

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just wanted to pop in a introduce myself. My name is Holly and have a zoo at my house!! Currently I have, 6 ball pythons, 1 nile monitor, 1 sulcuta tortoise, and 2 beardies. My chubby girl, Snooki, is pictured below. She is a 4 yo female we picked up from a local breeder that was getting out of the business. She is a sweetheart with a TON of personality. I also have Cliff, a rescue, he's a male that was brought to us when his previous owners thought he was dead, and then he wasn't. He had been surviving on bearded dragon dried food, crix when they though about it, and an old UVB bulb. He was so skinny he was concave. He's done much better in our care, he's gained a ton of weight and despite his previous care, seems to have no long-lasting problems.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here!

IMAG0197.jpg

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Beautiful dragon welcome to the forum always good to see new members.

jbean7916

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks! Some days she bright orange like that and other days she is yellow! I still can't figure her out!

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi! sounds like you have some really cool additions to your "zoo"! Im brand new to reptiles and beardies but im learning so much already just by joining the forum, its great to read about all of the great stories and see everyones pics. Snooki looks so big and beautiful! I havent named my new baby yet lol

Latest posts