• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New here

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok I've ordered the UVB and hood. It comes Saturday. Should I use the coil till then or no UVB?
He will be fine w/ out for a few days -- so shut it off - you can take him outside for some good UVB if your temps are above 65-- let me know when you get it I will help you get it placed for the screen your using

BeardedXoni6690

Hatchling Dragon
He will be fine w/ out for a few days -- so shut it off - you can take him outside for some good UVB if your temps are above 65-- let me know when you get it I will help you get it placed for the screen your using
Will do. Thank you so much for all the help.
I truly appreciate it

BeardedXoni6690

Hatchling Dragon
So I got these. I saw em on a YouTube channel about beardies. The UVB should come today.

Attachments

• IMG_20230429_084222.jpg
    IMG_20230429_084222.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20230429_084209.jpg
    IMG_20230429_084209.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So I got these. I saw em on a YouTube channel about beardies. The UVB should come today.
Is there a probe? If not your getting ambient temps only- you want ones w/ probes- zoo med makes them and Petco or PetSmart carries them

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wide hole uvb can sit on top of screen 8-10 inches directly above the basking decor

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok you need those probes- is there any decor piece under the basking light? You can move the UVB over the hammock 8-10 inches and the basking light over the platform/ cave-- I would get your hammock changed out to a fleece or cloth one - the grass and green mesh tend to cause injuries to nails and feet ---
www.etsy.com
www.pamperedbeardies.com

BeardedXoni6690

Hatchling Dragon
Ok you need those probes- is there any decor piece under the basking light? You can move the UVB over the hammock 8-10 inches and the basking light over the platform/ cave-- I would get your hammock changed out to a fleece or cloth one - the grass and green mesh tend to cause injuries to nails and feet ---
www.etsy.com
www.pamperedbeardies.com
I have a temperature gun, can that replace the probes? Yes there is, the big mountain cave

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a temperature gun, can that replace the probes? Yes there is, the big mountain cave
Ok good -- the IR gun is good but not as accurate as probes - IR guns cannot read off of certain materials and can be off --- your safer w/ the digital probes ---