• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Game... Guess what vehicle I drive !

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
good to know your back on the road ;)
i bet none of you can guess what i drive lol im 29 with my missis 2 hyper collies, 1 rabbit, 2 beardies & 1 corn snake and im a landscape gardener ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
um so what do i do now lol yall already guessed what i drive.

oh i know this will get yall for a while

what vehicle does my wife drive 8)
she isnt a hippy but she is a bit (teeny bit) of a tree hugger

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
nope. good guesses and she used to have a stationwagon but not any more. keep on trying.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I drove a stationwagon when I was in my teens and we called it my party wagon. LOL How about a camero!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The kind of tree huger part gave it away.

I am 26 with 2 kids, a husband, 2 Labs and a Chihuahua mix, 3 cats, 2 hermit crabs and a Beardie...all that are rescues...husband included j/k...except the crabs.

GWVID

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I need one, that is coming after I finish nursing school.

Very close it has almost as much room as a small SUV but it is still a car. It is not one that you normal think of.

Latest posts