• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Game... Guess what vehicle I drive !

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay it's a simple game, engineered to see how well we know each other..
Fun too..
first person posts, gwvid, and the rest of you post one guess each until someone gets it right..
I'll start this..
Guess what vehicle I drive !
Janie

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We already talked about it so it is unfair for me to post... LOL Remember You, me , and Candice taking a trip to Tom's area for a reptile show.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't know you all that well but I will say CRV

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nope Bri, burb is sold, Sara, would love a van too, but nope... Sue that wasn't a guess, so nope...
Staylor.. what's a CRV?
So far, no wins... keep em coming !
Janie

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Last we talk you said you had a van or was the Crystal? I am going to guess a truck.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
BING BING BING>> We have a winner... It is a pick up... The van was a borrow, as is this truck.. So Sue, you win !
Janie

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
BING BING BING>> We have a winner... It is a pick up... The van was a borrow, as is this truck.. So Sue, you win !
Janie

Ok what do I drive. I am 49 with 5 grown children, 7 granchildren, 2 poodles, 3 cats, 2 BD's, fish and a husband. Notice he comes last... LOL Good luck!

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
a minivan of some type

Dang your good!! Just turned in my Jeep for a van so I can take all my grandkids at one time to places. Kinda got tired of the two car thing. Once this is paid for I am thinking a hybrid of some kind. :D Of Course my dream car is a Mercedes, so who knows, maybe that will be my next car.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well i just got a new vehicle im 25 (26 in 6 days) married no kids 2 cats 6 bearded dragons. and anyone can guess cause the vehicle i had planned to get is not what i got.

so
GWVID

Latest posts