• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new beardie

TurtlePunk

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello guys!
So tomorrow I will be adopting a year old female beardie from a lady who no longer wants her.
she will be my second beardie but my first female =) Her owner calls her Peaches.

Im so excited to add her to the family =)

I will post pictures of her up in a couple of days

Kairi23

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awesome! :) I know i love my girls!
Looking forward to seeing pics.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats, that's great you can help take in an animal who needs a home. I can't wait to see some photos of Peaches!

TurtlePunk

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ok guys! peaches is now part of the family!! (although rocko isnt too sure about it)
She is the first female reptile I have owned. what do you guys think? she has a lot of loose, wrinkly skin.
Is she dehydrated? here are some pics that i took of her in her new home =)
peaches3.jpg

peaches2.jpg

peaches.jpg

This last pic is especially cute! if you look you will notice that ALL of her TOES are ORANGE on her left hind leg! =D
Being my first FEMALE dragon, i just cant get over the physical differences they have!
I love her already

(oh and that black light was only temporary. I ran to a local reptile store and got a powersun bulb. dont worry =) )

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Congrats :D She looks great! How old is she?

She might be dehydrated if she does have a lot of loose skin, I would give her a bath and let her soak.

TurtlePunk

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks =) Ill give her a nice bath today.
As far as age, the previous owner told me she was around a year old.

TurtlePunk

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
gave her a nice warm bath today. she seemed to enjoy it. she also had a normal BM
I also gave her some roaches (for the first time in her life) SHE LOVES THEM!! =)
shes a great eater and very active!
she seems healthy to me =)

Latest posts