• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Beardie Owner: Quick Lighting Equipt Q

Broly

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The size of the tank has been stated quite a few times, it is 30x18”. 15” high.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
His tank is 30inch and the uvb tube is 18inch, I did say to get a 24inch bulb
Ok cuz you said wide not length--- I would get a 24" but thats only gonna leave 6' open --- Are you upgrading to a longer tank ? is this the size your upgrading too? The T 5 would need to be strapped to the top of that tank for distance of 12-15 inches --

Broly

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok cuz you said wide not length--- I would get a 24" but thats only gonna leave 6' open --- Are you upgrading to a longer tank ? is this the size your upgrading too? The T 5 would need to be strapped to the top of that tank for distance of 12-15 inches --
Have you read the thread from the beginning? Again, I’ve said a few times that this tank is soon to be upgraded to a larger size, for which I will also provide a longer UVB (which is a T8). Width to me is the widest length of the vivarium, depth would be how far it goes back and height would be, well.. the height. I have a larger viv available but I’m waiting for a day that’s convenient to collect and fit the fixtures etc. My beardie is 4 months so currently I’d say he is not in desperate need of a bigger vivarium providing his temperatures and UVB range is correct. But before the end of the month we should have the bigger one :)

Latest posts