• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Beardie mommy to a juvenile !

roseann.larocco

Bearded Dragon Egg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407459481.295459.jpg

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
She is probably on the cold side because the other one is more dominant so she submits, also they cannot feel the heat on there bellies so, I would definitely opt for a stronger heat light and get rid of the heating pad or only use it at night time with no other heaters the reason for that is that they can damage their insides from running both. They look very young I recommend misting them in the morning noon and evening. One of the leading causes of death for hatchlings is dehydration. So keep them plenty hydrated. Hope this helps!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Those look like babies to me. So glad they're eating now. But when they get older, they'll have to be separated.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
The little arm wave u x on ur vid is ur beadie bein submissive. A head bob is dominance and a wave is submissive. Keep ur eye on them coz if it happens a lot they will defo need to b separated :)

roseann.larocco

Bearded Dragon Egg
So beardies are doing good I've been separating them while eating crickets but my baby girl did not eat today and has gotten very skinny I'm so afraid I don't know what to do someone said that beardies can go a week without eating please someone confirm this is true or false ?

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Adults can go a while without eating insects but I haven't heard of babies going a while. Have you tried to feed her separately only give one at a time sometimes more than one can be intimidating.

Latest posts