• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NEED HELP WITH NEW BABY BEARDIE!!!

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I GOT MY FIRST BABY BEARDIE IT IS ABOUT 5 INCHES LONG FROM HEAD TO TAIL AND I READ SOME SIGNS ABOUT A SICK BEARDIE AND IM CONFUSED....

MY BEARDIE IS ALWAYS SLEEPY AND HAS HIS EYES CLOSED AND FEELS LIMP IN MY HAND BUT AT TIMES HE IS NOT AND EATS A LOT OF CRICKETS, GREENS, PELLETS, CLIMBS TREES AND IS ACTIVE AT TIMES BUT IS IT OK FOR HIM TO BE LIMP AND SLEEPY ALL THE TIME UNDER THE HEAT LAMP?? I HAVE HAD MANY REPTILES BUT HAVEN'T SEEN THIS BEFORE PLEASE HELP TO EASE MY MIND

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes I have many that do that at 5 inches he is around 6 weeks old so they sleep a lot and they sleep hard if you leave crickets in with him while he is sleeping they will eat him. As he grows he will be awake more......Welcome to the Forum please take a minute and introduce your self to everyone

Latest posts