• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need help with both beardies goin to brumation i think.

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
is there any set time they usually go into burmate well i got my female i think in a 40 breeder and male in a 5x3 but one has been sleeping every two days and come out down from his branch or from under his rocks to eat and he barley bask lately still heathly not losing weight but sleeps alot and my other beardie has been gon on her cold side every two days like the other one sometimes she comes down to eat still eats her greens daily well every other day i try not to feed alot cus i dont want them to rot in there stomach but one still poops ever two days the other one hasnt pooped in two weeks maybe but seems heathly no weight lose still massive digs alot lol please help thanks guys i know im not on here alot just some times school and bodybuilding is crazy life style plus beardies:D

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How old are they I have a lot in brumation now

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
not even a year old about to be but of them are good size not small dragons ones 10 months others 8 or 9 months

Latest posts