• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My very first clutch!! I'm excited :)

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
IMAG0446.jpg IMAG0447.jpg IMAG0448.jpg
IMAG0447.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congratulations! What did u pair 2gether?

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks everybody!! And @Jeffo I paired my green leatherback trans with one of my citrus het trans.. should be interesting :) thanks again guys, I'm super excited.

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
....little worried about my humidity in my incubator though. I set it up like I saw several set up on You Tube (pause for laughter) ... With water in the bottom, water pump and heater. Egg crate shelf and the tupperware you see in the pic with dampened perlite. The humidity inside the incubator is 80%, do not know what the humidity is inside the container though... Any thoughts, comments, questions and ideas are most welcome... Criticism gets check at the door unless its constructive.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i dont ever have probs with humidity i just make sure the material your incubating in isnt saoking wet but damp and check it once a week and make sure it stays damp is all i do never had a problem with humidity

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
....little worried about my humidity in my incubator though. I set it up like I saw several set up on You Tube (pause for laughter) ... With water in the bottom, water pump and heater. Egg crate shelf and the tupperware you see in the pic with dampened perlite. The humidity inside the incubator is 80%, do not know what the humidity is inside the container though... Any thoughts, comments, questions and ideas are most welcome... Criticism gets check at the door unless its constructive.

Everything sounds good

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Great!! Thanks for the feedback :) I did leave out the temp on earlier post, its pretty solid at 84-85 degrees. That's good huh??

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great!! Thanks for the feedback :) I did leave out the temp on earlier post, its pretty solid at 84-85 degrees. That's good huh??
yes We use 82-83 for a longer hatch but your temps are good

Latest posts