• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My poor baby is stressed and so am I

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very sorry for your loss!! I can't even imagine.
We are very happy to have you as a part of our forum and when your ready you know we are here to help you out.
Not every dragon from a petstore are bad all 3 of mine were from Petco and all 3 have been super healthy.. However it is important to watch the dragon that your interested in and make sure it acts ok.. as sometimes they get babies that are soo very tiny..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I agree with the other two, don’t be so hard on the pet store dragons. I have a 5 year old and a 4 year old both in good health that came from the pet store. Just make sure you pick a good one. Babies, wether they come from a pet store or a breeder, sometimes just fail to thrive, it’s just something that happens in the breeding.

Birdey

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Soooo sorry that happened!
If you decide to get another dragon, I'd recommend adopting... That is if you want too...
So sorry for your loss...:(