• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Music

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I am not sure if she has performed in Charlotte at Coyote Joes or not.
She was born and raised in Kernersville NC. And the video was shot in Clemmons NC.
She has done a lot of dancing with some local dance groups, in competitions and stuff.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
WOW!!! GREAT VIDEO JIFFY!!

Right now ALL I listen to is Celtic Thunder!!! Love those guys!!! Next would be 70's music!! I was teenage in the 70's and it was a GREAT time to be young!! I LOVE all Folk music!! Judy Collins being my favorite female!!! Michael Crawford my favorite male singer!! (But I think I am in love with the bald guy in Celtic Thunder!!!)

I absolutely HATE,HATE, HATE that old time twangy country music!!! Both my parents loved that and I grew up listening to it.....it sets my nerves right on edge!!! I'm sorry you guys!! But you probably feel the same way about Judy Collins!!! LOL!!!My father spoke with such a heavy Hillbilly accent I hardly understood him half the time!!!

Wow! 42....I think this might be a record for you. ;) :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love all forms of music. Music in it's simplest form is a beautiful expression of the feelings of its creator.

Now (hides man card prior to saying this) I would have to say that my favorite form of music is Opera. The feelings and emotions that can be expressed through opera and equaled by none. I will flat out admit that I love the opera. (locks man card in a 4000 lb safe and eats combination slip). ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian, i don't feel that Opera is girlie. far from that, actually... I used to sing in choirs, on a competitive level.. I know what it took for me to get at that level, Opera performers go much much further.. There is a whole lot of strength there.
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Brian, i don't feel that Opera is girlie. Janie

It's 'cuz you're a girl. LOL!

Personally, I don't like opera as something I'd listen to on a regular (or even semi-regular) basis. I respect the vocalists for what they do, just don't like the vocal style. Especially when sung be a female. Not being sexist, just don't like the shrilly vocals. I can honestly say, though, that a good male tenor like Placido Domingo will get my respect and attention most days of the week. There was a show on TV a couple years ago....a talent show....that had a young man from around here (St. Louis area.....Sikeston, I think) that sang opera and did REALLY well. In fact, I think he won. When he sang, I'd get goosebumps. But it's because I felt the passion in his song...he connected...and related it to how I feel when I play.

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm personally a fan of semi-melodic symphonic death/black/power metal. :p

Latest posts