• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Music

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
K....Country, Rock, Jazz, Rap, Soul, Heavy Metal, Oldies, Big Band, Gangsta Rap, etc....Pick one!

For me I love all music except Gansta, but my all time favorite is Country. Been to Nashville 4 and the Grand Ole Opry 4 times!

What about you guys?

music-smiley-023.gif
music-smiley-007.gif
music-smiley-026.gif

Stephanie is a Rockstar

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
A mish mash of all of the above, but mainly pop. Grew up on 80's hair bands and pop. I guess the seasons affect my music taste too.

Summer + boat = reggae/Sublime and lots of cerveza
Winter + Snowboard = hip hop and lots of cerveza

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Janie...I had a feeling you were going to say that. LMAO! I have to say though, that the 70's did have some of the BEST music to come out of a decade.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
and...The Who's "Tommy". I was a little young in the 70's but do remember the music very well.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok, for the country music fans, here is my cousins new (first and only so far) country music video.
She has been working on her career for quite a while. And for the last 2 years in a row, was the Carolinas Female Country Music Artist of the year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l33UBuZcvI

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If I can only pick one, it would have to be rock.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I listen to Rock, Heavy Metal, Oldies, Big Band, Techno/Trance/House, Classical but I guess if I had to choose one It would be between Rock and Techno

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Jif...I think you mentioned this once before she sounds familiar. You know what, I liked the video. But more importantly...I watched her "live" performance of it, and she can sing live. I hate when an artist sounds great, but can't sing live to save their life. Maybe one day we'll see her in Nashville.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Lisa, wow, good memory. You are right, I did. I had posted the link for anyone to check her out and vote on her for the Carolinas Music award that she did win.

I figure I will share her music with others, and Cam can take it from there as to whether you like her or not. ;) I think that she sounds pretty good.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
WOW!!! GREAT VIDEO JIFFY!!

Right now ALL I listen to is Celtic Thunder!!! Love those guys!!! Next would be 70's music!! I was teenage in the 70's and it was a GREAT time to be young!! I LOVE all Folk music!! Judy Collins being my favorite female!!! Michael Crawford my favorite male singer!! (But I think I am in love with the bald guy in Celtic Thunder!!!)

I absolutely HATE,HATE, HATE that old time twangy country music!!! Both my parents loved that and I grew up listening to it.....it sets my nerves right on edge!!! I'm sorry you guys!! But you probably feel the same way about Judy Collins!!! LOL!!!My father spoke with such a heavy Hillbilly accent I hardly understood him half the time!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She can sing... some of her music evokes some pretty powerful memories of my ill (;)) spent past... Nice.
I honestly want to hear more of her stuff... please?
Janie

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Janie, the only place I really know for her other stuff is probably her youtube account.
If you click on her user name right below her video on the left side, it brings up a bunch of her stuff.
She is camcam13123
And I sent her fan page to you as a suggestion on FB

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I listen to everything but crap...I mean rap. If I had to pick one that would be hard b/c I am split between country and pop for the most listen to.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiffy, She looks and sounds so familiar. I grew up in NC and lived there until 2 years ago. Did she ever perform in the Charlotte area? Coyote Joes maybe? I may just be remembering her from the Carolinas music award but I don't think that is it.

Latest posts