• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

michigan show

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
heading out to the michigan show I will take some pictures try and recruit some new members.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What happened that made it terrible?

very few vendors to many snakes and spiders but i did pickup 11 dragons thats what we went up there for to meet the guy before the show.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
very few vendors to many snakes and spiders but i did pickup 11 dragons thats what we went up there for to meet the guy before the show.
That sux! I'm still upset that I missed Repticon a few weeks ago, had 2 work. At least you were able 2 walk away with 11 new editions to the family. Success!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ya the Columbus show is Saturday and the Cleveland show is Sunday

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice! Are you going? I just remembered hearing something about a monthly show in Tampa, going 2 check n2 that.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Repticon's in Tampa next month & in Orlando again in October, hopefully I can get 2 one of these.

Latest posts