• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

medical question

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I bet you will be ecstatic when the screws are taken out. Sound like recovery will be a snap too! Good luck and keep us updated.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow Jiffy. We'll all be thinking about you! I hope it goes well and very quickly for you. Recovery sounds like it's a breeze.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Renee, Gina and Sandra.
I will be thrilled to death to have those things removed! It was a long recovery when I had it done, but I hope that (and it sounds like it will be ) it will be a piece of cake!
(mmmm cake!) ;D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good luck Jiffy, hope ll goes smoothly.
Keep us posted

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Craig.
I swear, as bad as it has hurt yesterday and today, I am about ready to take a drill to it myself. But I just took my good pain medicine, I hope that it kicks in soon. LOL, you know I just realized, it seems like we are all a bunch of pain pill addicts on here, if you just read our posts and didnt know us!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
AWW Jif!!! I did not realize you were in that much pain. Isn't it funny how when you are in pain you think of stuff like that. I have had some trouble with my teeth and had absesses that gave me so much pain that I considered pulling the tooth myself!!! At least you won't feel it when they take the pin out.

Mike had both his feet operated on at the same time. There was NO cartlidge left in his big toes. They removed the bone, cleaned it all up and then stuck them back in upside down.(there was a very good reason why they did this. I just can't remember what it was right now) LOL!! Now his big toes are always in the thumbs up position. I call them his Fonzi toes. (Some of you are probably too young to know who Fonzi is)

Hope that put a smile on your face. : )

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
AYYY...sorry could not resist. Every time someone says the Fonz that comes out automatically.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was The Fonz in my fourth grade parade! As were about two or three others. My Mom had to get a picture of all of us together. I just don't know which one is me. LOL!

Jen...

Fortunately, I'm completely off my pain pills right now. Feeling a little better every day.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Vesta, I am not in that much pain all of the time. It takes it by spells. The last 2 days it really really bothered me. Today it has not been that bad, but it is starting to ache some now. I think a lot of it depends on the weather.
I hate that your husband had to have toe surgery, but that is too funny about the Fonz! (and yes, I do remember the Fonz, I am telling on myself with my age)

Craig, I am glad that you are getting better as time goes on.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well, tomorrow is the day that I am getting "unscrewed"! I will be glad to get it over with.
Maybe if I get some good pain meds, I can drunken post on here! ;)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiffy said:
Well, tomorrow is the day that I am getting "unscrewed"! I will be glad to get it over with.
Maybe if I get some good pain meds, I can drunken post on here! ;)

Ha! Good luck. ;)

Latest posts