• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Magellan's Mansion

whitnet

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Brilliant tanks for the help ha im sure ill need a little more along the way :D

whitnet

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
what kind of mod podge should i use so many on the internet :D i bought MOD PODGE DECOUPAGE SEALER GLUE FINISH but i dont think its the correct 1

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the supports for the ledge? no they were just placed snugly between the ledge and tile

whitnet

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
did u use a waterbased paint im finding it hard to find non toxic paint people in the shopsay waterbased will be safe but i aint to sure they know what there talking about

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Use the same sort of paint that kindergartners use. Water based acrylic ;)
Janie
Oh, and I wedged my supports in the same way... I didn't permanently afix them.

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow! This is AMAZING! About how heavy is it? Also, was that styrofoam you used to make the ramp and hiding place and what not?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine are basically ounces... quite sturdy once i painted and sealed it. and yes... that's what we both used.. I stole Candice's ideas ;)
Thanks again darlin ...lol
Janie

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
;D WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to live in that house! That is awesome! I think I'll check salvation army or a thrift store for a cabinet to gut. lol

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That is SWEET!!! I think I've got husband convinced to try it. Thank you for posting the videos!!! Craigslist is a great place to find furniture, too.

Latest posts