• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lucky will be leaving for his new home today

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
he got there safe and sound. Doug is getting ready for work so we will have pics and what not later tonight sometime. Im just glad he got there ok. ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is terrific news. Glad Lucky made it to his new home safe and sound. :)

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone, Im Doug, the new proud owner of Lucky!! He's here and safe!! Came home on lunch to check on him, doing great! Ill see if he wants so baby roaches when I get home, Hey Brian thanks again !! He sure is a beauty!! What was he eating when he left?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Doug. Welcome to the forum and thanks for the update. We all get attached to our forum family members. I think we are all looking forward to hearing about Lucky's new life.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
kizap said:
Hi everyone, Im Doug, the new proud owner of Lucky!! He's here and safe!! Came home on lunch to check on him, doing great! Ill see if he wants so baby roaches when I get home, Hey Brian thanks again !! He sure is a beauty!! What was he eating when he left?

small supers and turks
and he would nibble on collards from time to time
i was bathing him daily
and he had about 45 minutes to an hour of handling daily as well.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Doug ! To our little family away from the enclosure ;) lol.... I'm the momma Jane... Just call when ya need me... I'm normally not far away...
Welcome HOME Lucky ! Your'e gonna Loooooove Doug... Cause he has us !
Pictures are manditory... don't wanna big Momma to head west... I do have vacation next week...lol
Brian... good job bro.
Janie

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Im home from work now, thanks for the welcomes!!! Here are some pic's of lucky in his new home!
He has gotten his 45 mins of handling, I tried to feed him small supers think he was more interested in watching me! Gave him some greens and will give him some small roaches here in a little bit, my colony of lobsters has every size so finding the right size will be easy!

Ill give him a bath in a little bit, but not to hold up the eye candy here are some pics!! The enclosure is one of two I built, "exact replica's" On the inside it measures 4x2x2 feet.

lucky.jpg

lucky3.jpg

luck2.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im glad you are enjoying him Doug. I hope you and him are very happy. Awesome setup by the way.

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Im gonna pick up a few more bricks and make a nice walk way up to the reptisun and basking spot, swing by home depot when i get off work!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice setup! Lucky seems to be making himself at home. Thanks for the update!

Latest posts