• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lucky will be leaving for his new home today

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well Lucky (my special dragon) is leaving today for a overnight trip to california to meet his new daddy. I get off at noon gonna get him all packed up and dropped off by 3. Im glad he has found a new home but im quite sad he is leaving he is special to me because i was able to save him from dying (which is what many said would happen) Thanks for all the support with him through those first few rough weeks.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

_________________________________________________WAY TO GO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_________________________________________________

Congrads Brian.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm glad you were able to find him a good home. We would have taken him in and cherished him if I had the time to care for him.

Great work on making him a survivor.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*waves to Lucky*

Be a good boy!!

Dry your tears Brian. As all children grow they leave home. It's what they do. Just look at how far you brought him!!!!!!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lucky just landed in Oakland California. Few short hours and he will be at his new home.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i wont be able to post any arrival photos till after i get off work this afternoon photobucket is on the marine corps ban list lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And so? I'm not gonna be able to see them until I get home tonight... 9ish.
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol...if I do, bri... I'm clueless on how to access those ;).
Just send them onto the hotmail account, dear. :) I'll See those !
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
is that noon our time Brian.........9 am California Time
Or noon their time? I always mess that up

Latest posts