• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lesbian bearded dragons?

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
sgt. amoth said:
recent and official study about heat triggering with bearded dragons led by Alexander E. Quinn of the Institute for Applied Ecology at the University of Canberra, I'm about to get a pdf let me know If you are interested.

Anyway, If this problem persists I'm simply going to have to unwillingly sell one, unless there is cheap diy housing solutions, I simply can't afford another vivarium for the moment.

Could you please PM me the PDF I would be very interested in it.

Temporary housing can be the most basic of set ups as long as the two main requirements of UV and heat are met. This can be simply satisfied with using large plastic tubs (with a floor space of at least 90cm x 45 cm). Simply cut off large sections of the lid of the tubs (cover with gauged flywire is optional to prevent feeders getting out) to provide heat and light exposure from above. Heat sources can be as simple as a desk lamp pointed down with enough heat output to satisfy their requirements and UV tubes can be provided the same way by simply "hanging" the mounts over the tub.

Latest posts