• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

juvi beardie constipated??

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hi guys n girlsss,
just a quick question about my 6month old beardie..
he hasnt eaten for 3 days, n also he hadnt gone for a number 2 for about 3-4 days but today we decided maybe a bath would help, about 5 mins after bein in the bath he done a MASSIVE number 2! ive never seen anythink like it!
i tried him with a cricket about an hour afterwards but hes still not taking, cud it be that he was constipated so he couldnt eat or is he just bein a lil buggar for us
thanks in advance for ur replies :)

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What do you normally feed perhaps mix it up a bit and try something different, dragons like variety

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
well we feed them both crickets, meal worms, wax worms, greens, fruit, veg n pellets so its not like hes bored of the same stuff..they dnt like locusts, we already tried them

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
meal worms are not recommended. the rest is ok. superworms are easier to digest. i have a few dragons that dont poop normally, greens and hydration are key. give em a bath twice a week and spray their greens. they must have their fiber:p

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
are they morio worms? yeh we do bathe them a couple times a week, they love thier cress

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
meal worms are not recommended. the rest is ok. superworms are easier to digest. i have a few dragons that dont poop normally, greens and hydration are key. give em a bath twice a week and spray their greens. they must have their fiber:p
Richard is on the money great advice!!!!

Latest posts