• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jumping and swimming against the glass

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He said it was 4x2.5x2.5 and I did a Google search and the measurements fit a 90 gallon
A 90 is 4'Lx1.5Dx2'H
Well a 55 gal is just two 20 gal long fish tanks side by side and about 2x as tall. So if you blocked off half you should still have a 20gal long tank left over for the lizard to be in.
Wrong!!! 2- 20l side by side would be 5', not the 4' of a 55 gal

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
All I know is he said it was 4 long. ...and a 55 is 4l
He said 2.5 wide. ..that's a foot or better than a 55
2.5 tall and that's a foot or better than a 55

As soon as I get it I'll post a pic. ...in all actuality I still want to build my own to save a little on my electric bill

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
For the people with screen tops and having heating problems: Try using some cardboard on top of the screen away from your light fixtures if they sit on top. This will trap some of the heat and cut down on electric bill as well. Just a though. I have a large enclosure myself ( Which BTW, enclosures are more economic and easier to work on/with.). All 4 lights I have in my enclosure are 40-45 Watts with a 15W UVB and my bill only increased $8 a month from having no enclosure to now.

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
He's happy in the 55 gallon
Been eating like a pig running all over the place just having a field day
My tank is fluctuating between 105 and 110

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I have a chance to get all this stuff and the tank looks like a 40 breeder all for 30.00

uploadfromtaptalk1376151952395.jpg

Latest posts