• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jacket Harness

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
That's absolutely precious. :D I'm going to make one for my Loki! Hmm, I'm thinking green would suit him nicely... Thanks for the design idea :D

Loki's also sort of like a porcupine. :p Very rough, very spiky, very defined scales. He looks scary when he puffs his beard out, since it's actually very sharp. XD

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I looked up the currency exchange rate. R = South African Rand. The exchange rate is 1 South African Rand equals .1371 US Dollar. So yea multiply that times 90 = about 12.34$ so don't let the high looking number dissuade you, kind of the same thing as pesos :)

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oh thank you!!!!! I would love two. Let me know when your going to do them and I will get you the measurements. have you set up a pay pal account.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ya know, Monique... you've got some talent !
Photography, creative gardening for feeding, and now sewing ? Gosh... * gushes over and over* I just feel.. ordinary... lol...
Very nice indeed... I likes !
(psssssst,,, I'm baaaaaaaack...)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
(psssssst,,, I'm baaaaaaaack...)
YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You had us worried. Dont ever do that again

LOL, thanx Janie, youre gonna give me a superiority complex *head grows bigger*

You are definately not ordinary. Each of us has their own talents if I can call it that. Yours is Roaches (Just read your how to do roaches thread again) Really considdering starting one, but roaches are so darn expensive here it will bankrupt me (Costs R16 - $2.19 for 8) thus giving you $21.91 for 80 etc......
But P seems to like them. Shell eat crics and roaches, no supers at all.
Also Im not really that good with sewing, can help myself just enough, and for the rest theres always my MOM. She can sew stuff by just looking at it, no patterns.

Oh thank you!!!!! I would love two. Let me know when your going to do them and I will get you the measurements. have you set up a pay pal account.

Errrrr, nope, no pay pal account (What is it?) Never had to buy stuff over the internet. Plus we gotta figure out how much postage will be to you. Where do you stay (town + state I think will do), then I can go ask our post office what the cost will be.

I made another type also, recon Brian will like it...... Will post pics sometime today

I looked up the currency exchange rate. R = South African Rand. The exchange rate is 1 South African Rand equals .1371 US Dollar. So yea multiply that times 90 = about 12.34$ so don't let the high looking number dissuade you, kind of the same thing as pesos Smiley
LOL, yeah for some things it works like that but day to day living here is expensive. a few examples......

All based on averages here (One salary)
Salary R6000-00 / $821

House payment R4500-00 / $616
Electricity R1200-00 / $164
Water R800-00 / $109
School fees R950-00 / $130
Groceries(No meats) R1900-00 / $260
Meats R800-00 / $109
This gets to R10 151-00 / $1391.56
No fuel / TV or any other bills added. And 1 salary doesnt cut it :mad:

Then all the nice reptile stuff you guys get
Reptisun 10.0 UVB R434-00 / $59.45
Crickets (500 is most we can get online and with P&P) R435-00 / +- $59 (You get in 1000/2000 for I dunno)
Cheap 11x15x23 inch viv R450-00 / $61 - The bigger the more expensive My VIV would cost R1200-00 now thus about $164

LOL, sorry I got carried away........ Back on topic
Will go upload pics now
;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*evilly produces proper pin size for deflation*
Good point on the roaches. I worked hard on those buggers... *pardon that pun...*
Thanks.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, heres the latest one.....

SNC00690.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I just found this.....

OMG those are the cutest things I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
THAT IS AWESOME!!! Paypal - Not sure if it is in SA. It is on line here. You follow the directions to set it up and when people buy your products the money is directly put in you bank account. Try google and see if it works for you.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I thought of a neat idea Monique. When Rex gets bigger I want to get a harness for him that looks like the first one you posted but put a small ralph lauren polo logo on it hehe, he'll look like a total prep of a lizard hehe. Also I think one with a Harley would look cool, biker rex haha.

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
what are you making those out of. im assuming not felt?? i just made a little mini one, and i made two little wholes for her feet, and she just keeps pulling them back out.. would it be ok to cut out that little part inbetween the two holes and just make it one big one? i LOVE that camo one!!! my little girl would look so cuteeee with one of them on. im thinking of trying to make one by myselff... can you keep posting pictures of ones you do. id deffinitely like the ideas. like a little santa outfit :D :D thats so cuteee. maybe like a cool summer one? sweetpea has lots of spikes. also i was thinking of changing her name, she only has had it for a few days and im not diggin it.... any ideas?? thank you all for reading this even tho its a little bit long. also what kind of material should i use, she has veryyyyyyy sharp spikes!! and lots of themm. thanks
jen

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Piggy has really sharp spikes too, I have puncher my finger a couple of time on her spikes. It was not much more then a pin prick but it still hurts.

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YES IT DOES! ): and there alll over my girl!! but i dont want a fabric that will get stuck to her spikees. thanks!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I use a pair of jeans that no longer fit my daughter. Works great and does not catch her spikes

jennixpxp

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hmm that would work :p maybe ill try a few. i can always keep them for the future....

Latest posts