• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's To Quiet.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
happy memorial day weekend to yall to
wooooo i dont have to go back to work until wednesday
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

brian
cryptic dragons

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wooooo its starting to get less quiet during the day. must be more people like me that unfortunately get their light during the day from flourescent bulbs and a computer screen lol.
stupid office jobs blah
didnt join the military to sit at a desk i tell ya.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here's the update for Savanah ! Hot, muggy ! Work is good, I work at a grocery store in the deli dept.... Lawn needs mowing, but that's an every week thing here from march til dec ;)
3 fat dragons, 4 happy geckos, 2 still getting used to us, and one just laid an egg last night... infertile, but jeese you think she would have told us !

Janie!

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Update from Arizona,

It's really hot and now it's muggy too... :( Possible rain in the next day or two, but.... In the desert it could just all be a practical joke from God. He has a sense of humor you know... It will probably just be stick for a few days and around 105 to 110 or so and than nothing.... My house in anything but quite, but that's normal. Kids out of school some with part-time jobs, hungry animals to feed and poop to clean up, but ya know that's the way we like it!! ;) Oh and we are not so patiently wait on the arrival of our news baby, Razz (beardie #2). She should be here this morning.

I hope everyone has a great day and a Happy 4th.
Chuck and Razz's Mommy

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TheWolfmanTom said:
mmmmmmmmmmm deli meats
I want a samich.

So what do you want ? I've got some nice roast beast on sale, only $3.99 a lb, and how about some nice baby swiss to go with that !
Janie ;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
no wonder you like beardies yall eat alike lol.
if it smells good it swallows good. lol

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
chucks parents said:
Oh and we are not so patiently wait on the arrival of our news baby, Razz (beardie #2). She should be here this morning.

I hope everyone has a great day and a Happy 4th.
Chuck and Razz's Mommy

Just checking to see if Razz arrived? Keep us posted.

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for asking as yes she finally got here. She is beautiful and I will post pictures soon. ;D ;D

Very happy and relieved Mommy

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad it worked out. Looking forward to the pics.

Latest posts