• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's To Quiet.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey All,
It got to quiet around here and I like chatter. Whats going on in your part of the world? Here In the Phila area Moms day weekend beat up the local Rest industry and we are recovering...lol. This Sat is the Central Pa reptile expo in Carlise Pa, I am pretty sure I am going to check it out. In June there is the northwestern Berks reptile thingy in Hamburg Pa. I will be at that one with little poopers. Any Parrot Heads in the forum? Lets get a little chatter going.
;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Tom. Great idea. I know we have had tons of rain in Maryland. The weather has been nice. So, we've been getting caught up with yard work. Yuck!

I'm working on some new content for the site. Hope to finish the articles in the next week or so.

Let us know how the shows go! I've been thinking of posting latest reptile shows in the news board. But I need to be in contact with the organizers to receive info on the upcoming shows, etc.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok whats today?? Thursday I think....lol I can never keep track they all blur together. This weekend on Sat is a reptile expo in Carlise Pa, Central Pa expo I think. Im gonna go check it out and take some pictures. I may set up a table in July there. Anyone have any light fixtures or rubbermaid/sterlite containers laying around they dont need? Pm Me. Anyway We dont get some chatter going Im gonna babbke everyday till we do......lol. Who am I kidding. Im gonna babble anyway. See you guys here afterwork tonight I will buy the 1st round at The Dragons Lair Bar.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom

i prefer Casque 16 Crown royal on the rocks please have mine waitin for me lol and ill see you at the bar lol

and dude you had better take a lot of awesome pics you gotta keep up with me lol. gotta top my expo pics
of course you are in pa and that is a much larger show. i may be wrong but i believe that both Lair and Dachiu will be there so you will see some awesome baby beardeds. try not to come home with any remember you have well over 100 babies at home lol.

brian
cryptic dragons

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think if I bought any baby's my wife might kill me.
But HEYYYYYYYYYY what if I am thinking of making sure my genetic line stays clean. You have to bring in new blood for that dont you??

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok TGIF,
This has been a rough couple weeks at work, I need a Buffett concert. Now thats a party. Anyway not alot going on in my little part of the world today so someone fill in the gaps please. I promised chatter on a daily basis and we are gonna get it.
ALOHA all!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im here bustin my tail just like every other day. the military keeps me running at full tilt from 7am to around 5pm. im still waiting on that cold glass of casque 16 crown royal there tom lol.

and yes

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY
two full days of no winey officers in my face wooooo lol
just me and the wife chilling thank the lord lol

brian
cryptic dragons

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK Sat chatter is a 2 parter. Getting ready to drive out to carlise pa for the show out there, I may not post as many pics as Brian but there will be pics. Now come on people I want to to know whats going on in the world. I dont see much travel now so bring me up to speed. We have a good chunk of the globe covered in this forum and I want to hear about it. Pics and posts tonight.
ALOHA all

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well wolfman im from the same part of the world as you and all that is going on here is shootings and drug related activities wanna join? haha just kidding have fun today enough for me to please!!!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im chillin at home
getting a new vehicle this week
trading in my beloved VW GTI for a 08 Jeep Compass

also on a side note i have now been smoke free for 1 month woo for me.
back to the old grind stone tomorrow.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Guys,
Another weekend over. Glad to see people keeping up the chatter.
Stay tuned tommorow.
Same Bat Time. Same BAt Channel.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wooooo
its tuesday
for me that means i have today wed thurs and half day on friday then i get off will wednesday morning. you have got to love the way the military does federal holidays. woooo

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im military and therefore get any holiday the govt. gets. ie memorial day gets me 4 days off lol

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Morning all,
Just killing time until I am able to get some sleep, I had 4 baby's escape today and only found 2. I am going to be tearing apart my basement tommorow In an attempt to find them. I think I have the area where they are because my cat wont leave this spot alone. I guess its never a dull moment.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yikes, I hate the stories about lost beardies. And yours are so tiny right now. Keep us updated!

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok all little poopers are back in the tank. I left out a bowl of water and a pile of greens and there they where this morning. And to add to the good news Rhonda and Dozers next batch is starting to Hatch. More little poopers.

Latest posts