• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is this normal??

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Please take the time to read through your intro conversation again, as it has a lot of information in it, and a lot of good advice. I really hope Izzy snaps out of this soon! He's pretty little, so make sure you get him to a vet if he doesn't.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here are what a compact UVB looks like. UVB tubes are better in my opinion though & you may want to consider them when you upgrade the enclosure this weekend. Pet Stores are notorious for giving bad info, too bad that you were one of the many victims :(. Hope you can get things fixed up soon, for your young'uns sake.
Reptisuncompact.jpg
PT-2188_Repti_Glo_Packaging.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I added photos to the photo area with an upgraded tank and proper lighting!! Thank you to all who helped and adviced me...and I have both uvb and heat lamp on at the same time:)
Thank you! I'll go check it out.

Latest posts