• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is my beardie under weight???

HTX_JESSICA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi titan is about 3 months old and i was lookin at him to day and i noticed i could see his ribs form the top he looks chubby to me can someone let me know please im posting pics hes a great eater so i really dont see a reason for this i hope my baby is ok :(

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He looks good how is his tail it looks full.

HTX_JESSICA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeah he has a fat tail lol but im just worried about the ribs take a look at the pic where he is sleeping i just took it now im so worried

HTX_JESSICA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well thank you....we got him last friday and hes just finished shedding yesterday we started taking him out of his cage 3days ago since his stress marks went away and he loves it he is really sweet and has a really funny personality he had his 1st bath today he left us a little surprise in the tub lol but i heard thats normal he is the first reptile i ever had so its for sure he is going to be spoiled hahaha but at the same time worry alot about little things since hes my 1st one.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He looks healthy, happy & alert. Beautiful Dragon.

HTX_JESSICA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you, im starting to calm down a little lol but i figure its always good to ask questions as you an i done research but sometimes it just not enough lol

Latest posts