• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

KeBEARDIE

Hatchling Dragon
Hello,

The drops don't seem to be working, do they seem to bother him?
You could try getting some chamomile tea bags. Get one & moisten it in warm water to saturate it.
Then, making sure it isn't too hot, make a warm compress for his eye right at his bedtime. You can
put a small cloth over the tea bag once it's on his eye, to help hold in some warmth.

Tracie
I put the drops in his eyes and they don’t seem to bother him at all I haven’t noticed any major differences in his eyes at all though so I will try and get some chamoline tea bags, I should be able to find those at the grocery store correct?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I put the drops in his eyes and they don’t seem to bother him at all I haven’t noticed any major differences in his eyes at all though so I will try and get some chamoline tea bags, I should be able to find those at the grocery store correct?
I would think so

Latest posts