• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is It Me??? ( a discussion on breeding )

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
TheWolfmanTom said:
Francis you have it wrong. Its the pygmy strain of german giant. Come on now. Stay up with the times.

Right..right, my bad.. damned Australian morphology see waht happens when your halfway accross on the bottom end of the planet news gets to you late. lol

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Boogiesmom said:
LOL!!! I take 60!

Hmmm...
Whats the going price for a new fancy morph these days....
They are going to be scaless, rainbow coloured, pygmy german giants....

SO i think i can charge about $1000USD (is that the going rate for silkbacks these days mine are better as they have pygmy GG in them and rainbow coloured)

Thats:
$1000USD x 60 = Me richer than a mofo :eek: lol.

So convert (richer than a mofo) to australian dollars = the richest man in the outback by crickey.
Look out for your order in a few months I'll be sending it through Nigerian Air Express (or is that Cameroon :p)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
actually the newest morph out of south africa goes for around 4500 usd so you are looking at making around 270k USD
You want to adopt a older son lmao, or do you need a new cousin? lmao

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
actually the newest morph out of south africa goes for around 4500 usd so you are looking at making around 270k USD

No worries mate, always welcome as soon as we are in the money I'll fly you down. We'll crack open a few tinnys outback and watch the dragons go by (if only :D lol).

I have seen those dragons out of South Africa gone directly to their site and scrutinised the pics they have on there in great detail and there's a few irregularities that have caught my eye but that something for another time ;).

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
crypticdragons said:

No worries mate, always welcome as soon as we are in the money I'll fly you down. We'll crack open a few tinnys outback and watch the dragons go by (if only :D lol).

I have seen those dragons out of South Africa gone directly to their site and scrutinised the pics they have on there in great detail and there's a few irregularities that have caught my eye but that something for another time ;).

If you want to continue that convo in private we can cause i know a few 'issues' about them that was brought to my attention as well. On top of the obvious from looking at them.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
im sorry wat is so special about the WIBLIT morph

This would warrant a new thread and a discussion that may end up slightly heated lol.

Latest posts