• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introduction!

Polly

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I've already posted a few times on here and done a lot of browsing! But I thought I might properly introduce myself for anyone who might be interested ^_^
I am Polly, from little old New Zealand and I love animals, a big cat lover but in the last few years have ultimately been falling in love with reptiles. So in February this year I bought my first bearded dragon, Sid, who is just over 2 years old and has an extra finger on both of his hands...
He's amazing, and very friendly as well as incredibly adventurous and a huge klutz. I recently bought a massive TV cabinet 2nd hand which I'm going to convert into a badass mansion for him soon :]
Here's a picture of Sid!
IMG_8807.jpg

Polly

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hiya :) Your signature says you have a bunch of chameleons! They've always been one of my favourite kinds of lizards, unfortunately they're not legal over here... Have you posted any pictures of yours here at all?

Latest posts