• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm the Littlest Eating Machine!

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
So pretty! She's gonna be a big one! Si is 18 months,21 inches and weighed in at 468 grams two weeks ago! For sure weigh's more now,he's making up for being sick,he got down to 390 grams ,now he's a piggy!! Gonna weigh him this weekend:)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
So pretty! She's gonna be a big one! Si is 18 months,21 inches and weighed in at 468 grams two weeks ago! For sure weigh's more now,he's making up for being sick,he got down to 390 grams ,now he's a piggy!! Gonna weigh him this weekend:)

Congrats on hitting the 1 pound mark! Hearing how long Si is makes me realize Dexter is really a porker! She's only 18 inches and she's 467. I think she's tapering off though, she's been fluctuating between 460-470 for the past few months.

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
He had brumated for 4 months,woke up in April,got sick in June,and I never weighed him until he got sick,so he's gonna fill out to match his length:) he should be about 550-600 grams as long as he is! Dexter is just big boned lol..thats my excuse lol

Latest posts