• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm the Littlest Eating Machine!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Take a look at my little belly!

myah1.jpg
Myah2.jpg
myah3.jpg
Myah10inches.jpg
myah10inches2.jpg
myah10inches3.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Maybe she has some German Giant in her. Just never know. She's getting a bigger appetite and includes greens in her late afternoon feeding binge. She eats crickets 2-3 times a day, depending on whether she's interest in her salad. She's growing a belly and a personality.

This morning, she was waiting for me to wake up. Her lights are on automatic timer now.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love when they are waiting for you in the morning. I love when I go in and Dexter is still laying on her ledge and I say "goodmorning Dexter" and she turns her body, like she's excited to see me. She hasn't been too excited to see me this week. I've been so busy and so tired with work and then trying to keep up with the hawk moths and their eggs. I have about 10o+ eggs so far!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's great. :) She sometimes waits for me to pick her up at night and then ends up falling asleep on me, sprawled out with sexy legs and all. I feel her little wiggle before she goes to bed, and out she goes.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How is old is your Beardie?
3-4 months old.

Sheesh. I don't get that pleasure. I have to leave for work at 0300-0315, so Fenchurch is dead to the world when I'm leaving. She sleeps HARD, too.
Myah sleeps lightly, I suppose. She'll sleep soundly even when I turn on the lights in my room. Whenever I do something, sometimes she'll wake up and run across the tank to her safety plants. The poor baby's scared, puffed out, and everything.

She's a pretty bright little sunshine!
Yes she is.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
8/28/2014: Myah at 11 to 11 1/2''.
Myah1.jpg
Myah2.jpg

Myah3.jpg

Attachments

• Myah4.jpg
    Myah4.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 47

sheath

Hatchling Dragon
Ours is also 3-4 months... He's about 9 inches long I thought yours looked a little bigger.
uploadfromtaptalk1409283092451.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Myah was hatched around April-May. The breeder didn't have any dates on her bins she kept them in. I checked her site and saw the clutch Myah came from is April-May. Myah's 11-11 1/2''.

I also take closeups of her to get a better glance at her.

Cute.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She's catching up to Luci. At 10 months old he is 15 inches and 236 grams.

Dexter weighed in today at a whopping 465 grams and 18 inches! Down 2 grams from a few weeks ago but she's been fluctuating the last few months.

Latest posts