• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Texas

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369185621.735451.jpg

Few picks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369185662.229705.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369185687.597195.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi! What a beautiful baby beardie. Welcome to BDF! Enjoy your stay in beardeddragonland. :)

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
Ty :) yea I love her lil cute self. I can't believe how amazing and sweet these little guys r.

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
Yea it was like 15 on eBay. If it works good then I will get one for the cool side too

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
So today my first order of 1/4 dubi roaches came and omg I have never seen her eat like that. She wouldn't eat greens and only would eat a few crickets at a time so I was a bit worried. Lol I had to stop the lil pig before she popped. She was starring at the container bagging.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Few things make a dragon happier than a fresh new "outfit" to show off that they are growin' into a big strong dragon!:)

An extra soak in a nice 105 degree F tub also is much appreciated by them during the shedding process to relieve the all that itching they go through!

Thanks for sharing the pics!:)

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
When I got home first thing I did was let her sit in a bowl of warm water and she loved it. Then I warped her in a towl and on her way out of the towl she pulled of a big chunk and she seamed so happy after. And wow she is so bright now and her head that was brown/ gray is now orang and brown. I will get a new pick tomorrow.

Pat B

Super Moderator
She is so pretty. I love it when beardies shed....that means they are growing and most likely will be a 'different' shade.

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
Question. Yesterday she was really bright colors and today she is really dark brown. Is this normal ? Nothing has changed as far a vivi gose

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Question. Yesterday she was really bright colors and today she is really dark brown. Is this normal ? Nothing has changed as far a vivi gose
Perfectly normal for her coloring to change. Sometimes it will change multiple times a day and is usually nothing to be concerned with. For instance many times dragons will get darker to absorb more UV light. Sometimes its a mood thing as well but again not necessarily something to be concerned with.:)

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
Perfectly normal for her coloring to change. Sometimes it will change multiple times a day and is usually nothing to be concerned with. For instance many times dragons will get darker to absorb more UV light. Sometimes its a mood thing as well but again not necessarily something to be concerned with.:)

Ok cool. I did notice after I feed her some dubi and loved on her she brightened back up and started exploring my room. Seeing what all she could climb on for a bit. Then I see her doing the fish swim under the covers and she pased out. Such amazing animals

Cotter81

Bearded Dragon Egg
Super Cute!!! I just got mine yesterday and because I want my 9 year old to be able to handle them I got bigger ones. They are settling in thier new home and once they are comfortable I will be posting pictures of them.

Latest posts