• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Pete and me :)

csjstokes

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone. I am a new beardie mommy - got Pete just about a week ago. He is just a baby - about 7 inches long (dont even know if he is a boy or girl actually...). I will post a pic if I can. I know I have a lot to learn and welcome the advice and support. Look forward to talking with all of you!

thanks,
Stephanie & Pete

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi there. Welocome.. Hope you enjoy your adventures with Pete. Can't wait to see pics ;)

csjstokes

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks corrine!
do I just post as an attachment? they have to have a pretty small file size? I tried but I think mine was too big...

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi
00020121.gif
to our little corner of the world. Glad to see you made it here. Youll get really great advise here.

Posting pics, you need a photobucket account.
Here is a link to HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET
http://mybeardie.com/bearded-dragon...isual-how-to-post-pictures-using-photobucket/

Cant wait for pics.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Stephanie and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new baby. Beardies are a blast. It may seem overwhelming at first, but once you get the basics down, you'll be a pro in no time!

Here's a link to our caresheet. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions.
Bearded Dragon Care

csjstokes

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks Renee - it is overwhelming - but I love my little guy already and I know it's going to be fun!
I already posted a question - hope I put it in the right place! I am sure I will have a million more questions

and thanks Monique for telling me about this forum and for the info about photobucket - I will get some pics up as soon as I can :)

Stephanie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Woohoo....a Newbie! ;D

Welcome to the crazy house! ;)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
helllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wow...............an orange blob with thumbs up! kewl

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wow...............an orange blob with thumbs up! kewl

000201F9.gif

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome....any questions just ask. We love pics!

csjstokes

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
just trying to post a pic
not sure if this will work but here goes...this is my baby :)

pete.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
000201DD.gif

One word comes to mind . . . . . ADORABLE

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome and we are more then happy to help you learn. Have you checked out the care sheet on the home page, mybeardie.com yet? It is full of great information! little ones eat A LOT of bugs and it gets expensive buying them from the pet stores so , if you need help with a cricket supplier and cricket care we can help you with that too. Some feed roaches and Janie is the roach queen and can offer tons of help there.

csjstokes

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thank you all very much
you are all so great and supportive

I would love the info on the cricket supplier
I know he will start eating tons of crickets one of these days...and you are right about it getting expensive

look forward to learning and taking care of Pete with you guys :)

Stephanie

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
where are you and we can find you one near by so shipping will not be so high.

Latest posts