• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone

Iluvdragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi all, I am from Stoke on Trent in the uk, I currently have a 2 year old male beardie called Rex that we recently adopted and 2 females aged 4 months that are called Ronni and Reggi, so named as they had to be separated from their hatchling siblings due to being a little bossy and annoying to all except each other, when we first went to choose they were standing up at the viv glass with one eye on us and one arm resting on the edge, the breeder mentioned he had nicknamed them the kray twins ( as in the famous gangster twins) it sort of stuck and even when we found out they were girls we decided to keep the names.

I absolutely adore my 3 dragons and will do anything for them so will defo be on these forums regularly after advice and ideas :)

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi! im new to beardies and im learning a ton from these forums! its been great. Love your avatar picture, makes me smile lol

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and Welcome to the Forum

Iluvdragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My avatar pic is Reggi, it was taken the first day I got her, she is a stunning little character, I have loads of photos and all the best ones seem to be of Reggi, not that Ronni isn't equally as gorgeous...lol

Latest posts