• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi everyone...ive got a whole zoocrew at home.

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
my names Kenny.Im 24,from NJ and I have two bearded dragons thatre just about a yr old (unsure of the sexes yet) but their names are "Toothless" and "Orion".i have a red eared slider named "Houdini" and a pair of red eyed crocodile skinks named "Cash" and "Rio".

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
toothless.jpg
shellby.png
cash,toothless(my 1 yr old beardie),and shelby.....i still have to alter the images for philbert(the other baby redfoot) and rio the croco skink.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Kenny! Welcome to Bearded Dragon Forum! Love the croc skink photo! That's one prehistoric looking animal!

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yeah..theyre really a tiny lizard though(think a small adult leopard gecko with an antisocial skittish secretive personality and a forked black snake tongue)...i was surprised at how good it came out since i took it w my phone.im still putting money,time,and effort into their accomodations lol

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I love how the skink looks! One of the neatest looking lizards out there. Looks like toothless from How To Train Your Dragon.

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
exactly thats why i wanted a pair of em(probabley the coolest looking ive ever seen)...and the intelligent look in their eyes is very creepy.theyre really observant and space out and look at everything when theyre out of their terrarium if they arent terrified and playing dead-but lately mine are getting a little better slowly but surely.eventually when i go active duty i wanna plop down money on a high end out of tank pump and section off and area for a waterfall and whatnot.if i successfully breed them ill make an effort to try to get at least three babies from them over their lifespan...id love to get into breeding these as its a challenge to do so and even raise them.ive just gotta make sure i bring in some new ones in a separate enclosure bc im agaist the inbreeding thing that a majority of commercial breeders do.i understand theres nothing wrong w trying to get beardie morphs(for example) but mating a brother and sister just to get a color and a half of clutch of deformities and health ailments isnt worth it :)...ill make sure to post up a classified on here though.wish me luck

Latest posts