• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey from Ny

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey everyone name's Kaseem, i'm from New York! keep quite a few reptiles and other critters,

0.1.0 Burmese python(Need's a name)
0.1.0 Colombian red tail boa (Needs a name)
1.1.0 Het clown BP (Beauty and Sage)
1.1.2 Curly tailed lizards
0.1.2 Bearded dragon (Itachi,Hige and Tsume)
0.0.2 Leopard Gecko (Pein & Sesshomaru )
0.0.1 Calotes lizard (Lefty)

0.0.1 Savannah Monitor

Will be posting some pic's of my beardie's really soon.

I also have several dog's in my house hold along with two cats and two parakeets. :)
Glad to have found and joined such a great dedicated forum.

PS.
Huge anime fan, why mostly all my reptiles are named after Anime Characters.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum nice collection you have there.

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Very nice Collection.

I would love to see pictures, exspecially of Lefty as I have never seen a Colates Lizard. But the stuff on the net about them looks pretty interesting.

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank's for the warm welcome everyone.

@lizardlover, we'll welcome to you as we'll :)... My burm is just a baby only about 20-24" big. Can't wait to see him get much larger. I read they grow fast and have strong feeding responses,i have to agree, only had him for a week and he is already in shed and at once.

@FlieHigh, Thanks for the welcome, the thing is i don't have a camera at the moment which is why i have all of these crap web cam pic's. Only pics i have are some crap pics.

Lefty has one arm, hence the name "lefty", when i got him i didn't even know what kind of lizard he was, i just had to rescue the little guy, my friend thought it was a Chinese water dragon when he gave it to me, but one look an i could tell it wasn't.

Lefty has been acting a little weird lately, he was never active at all and i really didn't expect him to even last this long with the conditions he came from, but he's a strong lizard.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and Welcome to the Forum

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My Cat's and Dog's..

Mystery,

Tiny,

The pack,lol,they have there own room and are as of yesterday are now all my dogs. The rest of the dogs in the house belong to my dad.
From left to right, Saber,Pain,Byakuya

I have much more pics but thats the bulk of my Mammals, uploading and then pasting links is a lot of work.

Carmil07

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
WOW that's some collection of animals you have :cool: Bet they keep u busy. They are all gorgeous but omg how adorable is tiny :D welcome to the forums and I hope Lefty lives a long and happy life with you, very kind of you to take him in and care for him ;) x

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ive always wanted a burm but just dont know they get so big. Ill have to stick with my RTB untill i get a bigger place

Strange_Evil

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank's everyone for the warm welcome :).

@Carmil07, they sure do and i love them all, tiny is coming along good thanks!
@lizard love, can't wait to share burm stories and pics lol.

@Brett, Yeah the size had my thinking which is why i waited for a while. But now i have the basement for my reptiles and can fit in some more large enclosures. So i have more to come :)

@Fliehigh, thanks!

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya we are looking at a bigger place as we speek. We are quickly out growing our place now. Think ill get a burm when we move.

Latest posts