• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HEY FROM CHARLESTON, SC

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
MY NAME IS JOE AND I JUST GOT MY FIRST BABY BERDIE NAMED PUFF "PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON" I HAVE OR HAD A MALE IGUANA, MALE AND FEMALE LEAPORD GECKO'S, TURTLES, ANOLES, CHINESE WATER DRAGONS, SNAKES AND THATS MOSTLY IT FOR REPTILES. I HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR MY DRAGON TO COME AND IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND I WAITED AND I PLAN ON GETTING MORE...

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks a lot! My friend got into snakes when he was working at the South Carolina aquarium and we went to the store to get him another snake and then i opened my eyes to the wonderful world of herps ((even tho im not a big fan of snakes)) and now I cant stop my addiction... hopfully thats a good thing!

Latest posts