• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Here's the tank

tj4x4fun

Hatchling Dragon
Here in Visalia CA I get them at food for less a bunch is like $1.29. Save Mary carries them too. Try any grocery store. Kale is another option as well. You can get both in the salad section. Good source for vitamins. And u can feed the left overs to crix and Dubia.

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I have a bag of kale and I have collard greens here. ...I make him a better salad then I make for myself lol
Oh and kale stinks
Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

tj4x4fun

Hatchling Dragon
I have a bag of kale and I have collard greens here. ...I make him a better salad then I make for myself lol
Oh and kale stinks
I feel the same way. Ill the salad needs is some chicken and Asian dressing.

Ron G

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Agree about the salad. I go to the supermarket and get my bearded dragon collard greens, dandelion leaves, summer squash, carrots and blueberries. He eats all the healthy stuff and I eat like crap. You shouldn't feed too much kale. It binds with the calcium and and is not really good for them. The mulberry stuff that my silkworms eat is also very good for humans. They actually have it in pill form at vitamin stores. I buy the powder from the silk worm site and mix it myself to save money. The smell is horrific. Good thing it lasts for a few weeks before I have to make it again.

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
I'm gonna go to our local produce store tomorrow and see what they have there

tj4x4fun

Hatchling Dragon
I did not know that about collard greens. That's one great thing about this forum. You can always learn something.

aiden1024

Hatchling Dragon
The only stuff I can get around here is kale and collard greens
Ny is a horrible state lol

Ron G

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Iceberg lettuce is a total waste. Kale does have vitamins but messes up calcium absorption. Just avoid both.

Latest posts