• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help on morph? And color family?

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Augie: your little guy is a citrus tigger, since his nails aren't clear he isnt a hypo but he most likely is a het hypo so if you breed him to a true hypo then 50% of the babies would be hypos
Marylin is an orange citrus but I can't see her nails or her beard to tell you more.

I love beardies: Reptar might be a purple paradox but I'm not sure as I haven't read much on that yet, you may want to look into it

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Augie: your little guy is a citrus tigger, since his nails aren't clear he isnt a hypo but he most likely is a het hypo so if you breed him to a true hypo then 50% of the babies would be hypos
Marylin is an orange citrus but I can't see her nails or her beard to tell you more.

I love beardies: Reptar might be a purple paradox but I'm not sure as I haven't read much on that yet, you may want to look into it
awesome will do! Never heard of it before :)

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Here's a better pic of reptar in the bath this morning the purple is much brighter.

Attachments

• WP_20140607_034.jpg
    WP_20140607_034.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • WP_20140607_031.jpg
    WP_20140607_031.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
That's awesome, my other female just laid her first clutch the other day idk how I'm going to wait @60 days for them to hatch.
Haha i bet u cnt. Makebthe most of ur time now hehe coz it will b well full of babies soon enough :)

Latest posts