• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help on morph? And color family?

Augie the bearded dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpg
Any help on identifying the color family and or morph on this little guy would be much appreciated.
Thanks !!!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hard to say about the morph but that's a good lookin dragon! Happy AND healthy!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
They can change colours every shed could get much brighter only small yet :)

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
This reptar she is about to shed, but usually she is bright yellow and orange and her striping is a dark lavender. Soon as she sheds I'll post another picture!

Attachments

• WP_20140601_022.jpg
    WP_20140601_022.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Reptar finally got most of her shed of and she is brighter and more gorgeous than ever :)Her stripes are a lavender color I don't think my camera picks it up well but they are showing more than before

Attachments

• WP_20140606_020.jpg
    WP_20140606_020.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • WP_20140606_021.jpg
    WP_20140606_021.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20

Augie the bearded dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
@ilovebeardies thats awsome! Yeah my older one is about the same color as yours,they must both be from the sunburst coloring family normal Morph seems like.. I will post a pic of her later on tonight. She is 1 1/2 yrs old , her name is Marilyn Monroe.

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
Reptar is about 3 months at least that I've had her. She was with other babies but they looked a little older than hatchlings but she was the largest of the bunch.

Latest posts