• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP!!! My beardie is sick!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What an unselfish thing that you would rather have Sandy go to the vet then stuff for your birthday.

You said that the urine was yellow. This jumped out at me because my girl had this. She had an over growth of bacteria in her intestines along with a couple of parasites.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im so sorry Sandy isnt doing too well.

Its a really selfless thing youre doing, giving up your bithday money for your beloved BD. You rock.

Hope you can get helped at a local vet if your Dad says OK. Will keep fingers crossed 4 Sandy and please update as soon as you know anything.

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow im so impressed , Sandy is very lucky ot have someone like you caring for her!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For starters, Happy Early Bday! 13 is a big milestone for you. You are officially a teeny bopper. Lol...

I am not certain about having a prolapse inside. I am not familiar with them. I'm sure your dad did his research before making the suggestion.

Oh, I hope it works out with the zoo. Since you do not have a herp vet in your area, I certainly think they would help you out. Definitely keep us posted on that one.

Your temps are fine.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am so happy to see things are looking up for you and your best Bud!! I too think it is a very mature thing for you to offer to give up your birthday presents for your Beardie. It sounds like all will be OK now. Just need to get that fecal done to make sure there are no parasites!!

Best wishes to you!!! ; :D

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello Gina....

What's going on with Sandy? Haven't heard back from you. All okay?

Latest posts