• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I have been misting him, First couple of days i think it ticked him off, but now he is enjoying it a little. Tonight he actually bent his head down so the water would run down his face so he could lick it. That was very cute!! I have no idea how old he is, but he is about 6 to 8 inches long. Is there any way to tell what type of BD he is by looking at him?
Germ's right, there's no way to be sure, but if you bought him from a pet store and they didn't specify, then it's probably a regular bearded. It could have a splash of something else in there way back in the lineage, looks like he's got some pretty red in his sides. Did you get him at a pet store, or from a breeder, or just some person who happened to have a clutch?

Amanda Johnson

Bearded Dragon Egg
We got him from a Pet store. Yeah he has some red/orange on his face and back. I know that picture is horrible. I will have to get a better one soon.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
We got him from a Pet store. Yeah he has some red/orange on his face and back. I know that picture is horrible. I will have to get a better one soon.
Ask the pet store what kind he was... if they don't know, then you can probably guess he's regular.

Amanda Johnson

Bearded Dragon Egg
New Pictures :)

Attachments

• Drogo 007.jpg
    Drogo 007.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Drogo 004.jpg
    Drogo 004.jpg
    608.1 KB · Views: 28

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
New Pictures :)
Oh, he's beautiful! Definitely got more in his genes then regular beardie, the pet store I have near my house has pretty color morphs but the person they buy them from doesn't pay attention to what dragon is sleeping with whom so he has to sell them as regular beardies even though they usually have a lot of bright orange in them. Might be a situation like that where lineage is unknown.

Amanda Johnson

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes he is very Pretty... Since his shedding, he's turned colors a few times... He's a greenish, brownish and a bit of orange this morning... I have noticed tho near his vents by his ears... he is shedding there still and it looks like some skin is stuck in his right vent... Is there any way to remove it with out pulling it out? It's been stuck for a couple days now.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Those vents/holes are its ears. It will come off on its own when ready, if you want to help, mist or give it a warm soak. Never manually help any shed along.

Amanda Johnson

Bearded Dragon Egg
oooh hehe Yeah he still isn't liking the whole bath thing. but he's getting better at it. I have read not to help shed other than a water bath :) Was just curious if there was anything other than misting/ bathing. He's growing like a weed.... I heard they grew fast but wow, they were not joking about how fast! He has tripled his size in such a short time.

Latest posts