• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Theresa

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi. My names Theresa. I've been looking around this forum for a few days and decided that it was time to join. I'm 22 and live in North Dakota, USA.

I have two beardies. A female red tiger and a male red tran. I'm currently keeping them both in a 55 gallon. My female tiger is named Lilly. My male tran, well his names Daisy(He was supposed to be a girl). My neice named him and i just haven't gotten around to renaming him yet. I just found out two days ago. =/ I will be moving him to a new cage on Friday. I'm not quite sure how old they are but I'm assuming Lilly is around four months old and Daisy at about three. I'll get pictures uploaded later

At the end of september I will be getting two new additions to my family two Citrus Leatherbacks.

Anyway enough about me. Tell me about you people! What dragons do you have?

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the froum Im From Bismarck what part of ND are you from.

Latest posts