• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!!

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi, I'm Amber. I got my first baby beardie about a month ago. I had wanted a bearded dragon for as long as I could remember, and finally found a local hobby breeder to get one from. He was 6 weeks when I got him, making him now roughly 10 weeks old now. He is making life very easy on me (so far) and eats his crickets ferociously, and also eats his veggies (favorite so far is peas& pureed sweet potato) and has also taken to eating a pelleted B.D. food. He has a little personality, but isn't as eager to see me as I am him, I assume that is a young dragon thing?

Anyway, I have a few (to put it lightly) other critters including a 5 year old Pitbull/ Shar-pei mix (Rebel), 2 cats (Monster and Velcro) 3 Sugar gliders (Scooter, Slevin, and Bart) a Veiled Chameleon (Bleeker), a Diamond Back Terrapin (Odie), and a 30gallon Reef Tank, so needless to say, Pixel fits into my menagerie perfectly. ;)

I am a full time student with a Vet Tech Major, work part time at a local Animal Hospital.

Any helpful tips to his care would be very appreciated, as I am looking to learn everything I can.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and Welcome to the Forum that’s a great collection you have please show us some pics and don’t forget the terrapin love them

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome 2 the Forum & Congrats on your 1st dragon.

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
..Well, you asked for it! Here are some pictures of my babies
Rebel
rebel.jpg

Scooter
scoot2.jpg

Slevin
2slev.jpg

Bart
raider2.jpg

Bleeker
bleeker020.jpg

Odie
odie.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very cool, thanks 4 sharing your babies with us.

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
A tiny pet store about 30 minutes away from me had 4 of them they ordered for a customer and the guy never showed up to pick them up. Odie was the smallest and stole my heart as soon as I saw him.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. Nice collection of critters you have there.

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know the community.

Latest posts