• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Rafal

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Take 2?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon
I'll leave him alone for the day, got a vet visit next week so I can wait thank you for the replies

Rafal

Awesome, the vet should definitely be able to answer your question [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
He is looking good. Lovely colors! I had to laugh at you trying to see if he was a boy or a girl! Sorry but it was kinda funny. Lol

I love the fact that you are going to put a divider in the bigger tank. As the young ones need smaller enclosure. I think what you are doing is amazing! Keep up the good job and you will have one happy heathy beardie!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'll leave him alone for the day, got a vet visit next week so I can wait thank you for the replies

Rafal
Yea I was going to say the same thing the light from the topside down thru the tail. But I am leaning towards a boy as I can see slight bulges on the side of his tail and I don't see a single bump for a female.. You don't have to bend it that far back so if he was upset that's likely why..

Your enclosure will be just fine give him plenty of hiding spots and things to explore. I started my female in a 55 gal and she loved it! wasn't until recently I got 2 40 gal breeders on sale..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I'm leaning towards boy too but it's really hard, I didn't really see any bumps anywhere!

Rafal

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So the vet visit went well. Found out he is a male, so Revvit is going to stay it seems. The stinky poop I was told was because of diet change, stress, shedding. Had a fecal sample done and came back normal so it seems he is healthy so far. He did finish shedding and looks a lot more orange now. Over all seems to be doing well. Still doesn't like fruits but eats his greens and squash.

image.jpeg

Bigger enclosure will be done in maybe about a week so he will get moved obviously when it's done. A sneak peak from a few days ago...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for looking,
Rafal

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So the vet visit went well. Found out he is a male, so Revvit is going to stay it seems. The stinky poop I was told was because of diet change, stress, shedding. Had a fecal sample done and came back normal so it seems he is healthy so far. He did finish shedding and looks a lot more orange now. Over all seems to be doing well. Still doesn't like fruits but eats his greens and squash.

View attachment 15404

Bigger enclosure will be done in maybe about a week so he will get moved obviously when it's done. A sneak peak from a few days ago...

View attachment 15405
View attachment 15406

Thanks for looking,
Rafal

Looking good!!

My Wally won't eat fruits either and to be honest fruits are an occasional food anyways. So if he doesn't like or eat fruits that's okay!

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran

View attachment 15404

View attachment 15405
View attachment 15406

Thanks for looking,
Rafal

Love the enclosure it's going to look great when it's all finished. Can't wait to see pics of the finished product :)

The only way I use to be able to get my girl to eat her veggies was by putting mangos on top. I did away with them and she went on strike [emoji23] we finally got her eating them again thank God.
It's good your guy will eat his greens and squash just the way they are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts