• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Health issues with a front leg and a bulge

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes I´ve rushed Navi to the vet the very next day I noticed she couldnt move her leg well, the bulge was the second thing, it appeared at the day we left to visit the vet for the first time. So the leg was first and then the bulge, it was reaaaaaallly small when we left. It changed sizes all the time. its now 3 weeks we´ve been visiting the vet.
The vet tech finally got back w/ me and she has asked this
What exactly did the vet say the bulge was, an abscess?
Which antibiotic is he on?

Myshelinka

Hatchling Dragon
The vet tech finally got back w/ me and she has asked this
What exactly did the vet say the bulge was, an abscess?
Which antibiotic is he on?
She vet said it absces/cyst, that its most likely not a tumor, since its changing sizes and hardness. I dont really know the name of the antibiotics.
The vet also said that over all, most likely we wont need a surgery, that it will heal at least to the point where it doesnt hurt her, or doesnt get in her way when walking, but its possible she might have an "aesthetic" feature on her side.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She vet said it absces/cyst, that its most likely not a tumor, since its changing sizes and hardness. I dont really know the name of the antibiotics.
The vet also said that over all, most likely we wont need a surgery, that it will heal at least to the point where it doesnt hurt her, or doesnt get in her way when walking, but its possible she might have an "aesthetic" feature on her side.
Ok I posted back to the vet tech lets see what she says

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok I posted back to the vet tech lets see what she says
Here is what she is asking

Is the dragon female?
Any signs of eggs? The bones look ok, but in some areas
a bit gray, possibly some calcium issues?

Latest posts