• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

he wont eat his greens!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wiiiroc said:
I am so happy for you and Jethro! I'm glad things are working out between you two :)
Puff has started eating his vegetables! It's such a relief too, I was stressing out from worrying too much!
He won't eat the veggies when I'm around, but when I leave he'll sneak over and eat some.
Self esteem issue? ;)

Glad Puff is starting to eat his veggies. Sounds like the two of you are really bonding! As far as self esteem, I don't like to be watched while I'm eating. ;D

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
omgomgogmogmgggggggggggg!!!!!!!! :D :D
I finally found collard greens, mustard greens, and dandelion greens.
Puff is gonna have a delicious meal tomorrow!

ewood810

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sid is a brat when it comes to his veggies. He loves his fruit and crickets but thats all he wants right now. I have him some celery greens and he seemed to like those for 2 days but now he wont touch it. He seems to like to eat when he is not in his viv. If I take him out and put his dish on the floor he will eat but I have yet to see him eat in his cage. ??? I think he is just a brat.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ewood, it sounds like you have been blessed with a very particular dragon! Keep the greens, veggies and proteins in a wide variety.

Pinky

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:D Well, Jethro still wont eat greens....vet says some older Dragons simply dont eat them other than by accident! So I shall not worry for now.!! I have just got a new rescue disabled dragon, named Roo.....now he tucks into his greensreally well, on his first night with me too!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You can get them in one way or the other... use the veggies to gutload the roaches ;)
Janie

Pinky

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
....yep, all the insects are gut loaded with fresh veg/fruit and vitamins! I have tried every trick in the book and this is the only way I can sneak thim in him!

Latest posts